- PC(USA) Missionary Webpage: Rick’s family webpage as a mission co-worker for
- BorderLinks: The binational, ecumenical organization that Rick co-founded
and currently directs providing experiential education seminars and
community development on the Arizona border with Sonora, Mexico.
- CEDEPCA: The Evangelical Center for Pastoral Studies in Central America,
a PC(USA) mission partner in Guatemala where Rick is assigned part-time.
Peace Fellowship: Rick now serves as the Executive director for this 60-year-old voluntary organization promoting
nonviolence and the abolition of war among Presbyterians (affiliated
with the Fellowship of Reconciliation).
- Christian Peacemaker Teams: An ecumenical organization founded
by the historic peace churches (Mennonite, Quaker and Brethren)
field teams of volunteers who respond to entrenched violence
and conflict through nonviolent direct intervention.
- Southside Presbyterian
Church: Rick’s home congregation where he serves as an Elder in
Tucson, Arizona. This is a multi-racial, urban faith-community committed
to diversity and inclusivity, and it was the heart of the movement in
the 1980s to provide Sanctuary to Central American refugees.
- Samaritans: A faith-based organization founded in 2002 to
provide search and rescue and direct assistance to migrants
the Sonoran Desert
of Southern Arizona. (This site is not available at this time.)
- No More Deaths: This is a church-based movement to support migrants
who are at risk of dying in the desert. Rick has provided leadership in helping to launch the movement. Check it out and get involved.
- Humane Borders: A Congregation-based organization founded
in 1999 to impact immigration and border policies and
stations in the deserts of Southern Arizona.
- Word and World: An experiment in providing a spiritual
and theological foundation for the work of building
a movement for justice.
Other recommended sites: